ATTENTION DIRECTORS!! Last Date to file DIR-3 KYC for Financial Year 2021-22 is 30th September 2022.
As per provisions of Companies Act, 2013 every director who hold Director Identification Number (DIN) in a financial year must update kyc either through filing form DIR-3 KYC or through web portal on or before 30th September.
Last Date to file DIR-3 KYC for Financial Year 2021-22 is 30th September 2022.
Complete this compliance to avoid a penalty of Rs. 5000/- per director.
Which form needs to be filed?
Web DIR-3 KYC
1. Director who already filed form DIR-KYC previous year
2. If no alterations in the details of director.
Documents Required – only OTP from Mobile and Email needs to be verified
FORM BASED KYC
- director who acquired DIN in last financial year.
- Director who got DIN previous years.
- Any updation in the details of Director .
Documents and details needed
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter id card/Driving Licence or any id which evidencing proof of identity and address
- Digital Signature
- Valid Mobile Number and Email Id
Upto 30 september – No Govt. fees
After Rs. 5000/- ( to reactivate DIN)
Get Professional Service Now